Cookware is the most important part of the kitchen. Without having a proper cookware you won’t be able to cook good food in the kitchen. You need to have a correct instinct to buy the right cookware. But, even choosing the best cookware is not easy as there are a number of different cookware in the market, who are giving tough competition to each other in price and quality. It becomes tough for the consumer to decide. It is important because choosing a cookware also affects the food that is cooked in it. So, it is compulsory to do proper research before buying one.
WHAT ARE CERAMIC COOKWARE?
Ceramic cookware is the pots and pans that have ceramic coatings. It is resistant to scratches and chips. The main reason for the popularity of ceramic cookware is that this cookware is not harmful to people. Ceramic cookware is required to be handled with care because they are delicate. They are easily breakable. This cookware is also known as ‘Green Life Ceramic Cookware‘. They are introduced in place of non- stick cookware trend recently. They immediately became popular replacing the old non- stick pans of 1960’s. These old non- stick pans are made of toxic material and harmful for people’s health.
Ceramic cookware has become immensely popular. Thousands of people are using it every day to prepare healthy meals for their family. Ceramic cookware is the most durable cookware if handled with care.
HOW TO SELECT BEST QUALITY CERAMIC COOKWARE?
Here are some of the features a good quality Ceramic cookware –
- They are Non- stick, that is food does not stick while cooking
- They are free from any kind of toxic- material and do not release harmful toxic fumes while cooking
- They require very less oil, so you will have no health issues
- They are microwave safe. It means we can directly put the bowl inside the microwave and it will heat the food.
- It is very easy to clean. If for some reason food is burnt in the cookware, still you can wipe it off very easily.
- They come in various sizes and colors
- They are very safe to use.
- Ceramic materials are very elastic and tough.
- Cut and scratch resistant
- They can be used on induction as well as stoves.
- Good heat conductivity, it leads to less loss of heat
- They can be washed by hand and also in dishwasher
- It has got an anti-slip coating on it’s handling, which makes it safe to use and comfortable during cooking.
- All the good quality ceramic cookwares are very lightweight.
- The glass lid of ceramic cookware are shatter- resistant, that is they are made of such fiber that does not break on falling.
So, these are the above features of a ceramic cookware. All the good quality ceramic cookware should have all these features. People should really pay attention to all the above-mentioned features for buying a good quality ceramic cookware. The good news is that now all the good quality ceramic cookware are available at cheap rates, so it is affordable for every person.