As far as boxing gloves are concerned, there are a lot to choose from out there. The number of top brands out available for purchase is simply staggering to say the least. But a new year has come, and 2015 has been inevitably replaced by 2016. And with a change in ayear comes a change in all the different preferences in the market. Boxing gloves are no exception to that rule either. So which are the best brands of boxing gloves in the year of 2016?
The Rival Sparring Gloves
Rival is one of those underrated brands that are not known by all. But that does not mean that they are not up to par with the high standards of the market. And that is exactly what has happened with their latest entry into the market named “RS2V”. They are very cost efficient in nature, are comfortable with wearing and offer great protection to the wearer all the way from top to bottom.
- Light and comfortable to wear.
- Comes with the best wrist support among all other gloves.
- Comes at an affordable price
- Can be hard to take off. But other than that, there are no other complaints.
Cleto Reyes Training Gloves
This is probably the best pair of Mexican fighting gloves that you can find in the market. These days, there is a huge demand for training gloves and because of that demand, Cleto Reyes has decided to comply with that demand, and this is the result. Cleto reyes boxing gloves have been specially made with goat leather, horsehair, nylon thread and lots of other materials of high quality.
- They fit really well and feel great.
- There is lots of space for the hand wraps.
- Has a Nylon lining which prevents the entry of moisture.
- Can be a too tight for the hands and that is mainly because of their Mexican origin.
Winning Boxing Gloves
The boxing gloves made by ‘Winning’ are concerned by many to be the best boxing gloves on the market. They have been in this field for a long period of time, starting all the way back from 1937. Almost every professional boxer out there has a pair of training gloves made by ‘Winning’. In fact, there have been rumours that Floyd May weather happens to be a huge fan of this brand of gloves and keeps a gigantic collection. And why wouldn’t he? It is one of the topmost brands of boxing gloves in the market after all.
- Are extremely resistant and can easily withstand a total of 5 years of constant usage.
- They provided the kind of hand protection that is unmatched by any other boxing gloves on the market.
- They come with a great impact absorber hence making it extremely comfortable for the wearer.
- There are no technical downsides to this product. Perhaps the only thing that can be seen as a con is its huge price tag which starts at around $399. Not everyone can afford them.